Earn Your Master’s in Communications and Marketing
Youngstown State University’s new master’s program in interdisciplinary communication combines three disciplines – marketing, communications, and writing – into one degree.
This master’s in communications and marketing program prepares you to:
- Understand how theory guides practice in professional communication.
- Write effectively for audiences using current technologies.
- Develop strategies for effective organizational marketing.
- Acquire advanced analytical and research skills appropriate to organizations.
- Gain effectiveness in face-to-face and computer-mediated interpersonal relationships.
The YSU Advantage
YSU’s master’s in communications program is exactly what marketing and communications employers are looking for with new and current hires.
YSU surveyed national and international employers, for-profit and not-for-profit agencies, and several Fortune 500 companies before creating this program. These employers indicated being very interested in employees advancing in oral communication, presentational skills, writing and editing, public relations and marketing. With this new master’s in marketing and communications degree, you’ll gain these skills and more.
Request more information on YSU’s master’s in marketing and communications program.