Three Disciplines, One Degree Program
Youngstown State University’s Interdisciplinary Communication master’s program combines marketing, communications and professional writing into one degree, preparing you to:
- Understand how theory guides practice in professional communication,
- Write effectively for audiences using current technologies,
- Develop strategies for organizational marketing,
- Acquire advanced analytical and research skills appropriate to organizations,
- Gain experience in face-to-face and computer-mediated interpersonal relationships.
Marketable Skills to Advance Your Career
YSU’s Interdisciplinary Communication master’s program was built around employers’ needs. Before it was created, national and international employers, for-profit and not-for-profit agencies, and Fortune 500 companies were surveyed. On average, employers indicated being very interested in their employees gaining further training in areas such as oral communication, presentational skills, writing and editing, and public relations and marketing.
Grow your marketing and communications skill sets to handle the demands of today’s evolving professional environment.
Request more information on YSU’s Interdisciplinary Communication master’s degree.